Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lan se shi you yu.....nowadays...i feel very vexed whether i been fired or wad...i had been wworking in the factory for 3 days only...that person said i don't need to come....is so straightforward lho...haiz...she had caught me for 3 times....first...caught me talking to derrick too much....that i was feeling boring wad....second...my action or working were slow....she said me i must do faster...but my hand...no...is my whole right hand was in ache....like doing exercise with that babo machine hoooh~third...i jus only close my eyes a while...she treated me as i was sleeping during the working hours....haiz....i just close my eyes...without 10 seconds!!!!she said i no need to come on Monday...but derrick need to come and told me that 5th take pay...and told me on that day call her and she will tell me to come down....wad kind of that person is this....maybe is my karma...haiz....because i don't put in more effort on chanting....now no job....tomorrow....research plus ask me to go dere for interview....cause i am going to do another project le....so happy....but don't be happy so fast...cause i don't know what will happen next....hope i can do this project....hope so....
Signing Off~=)


Happy Green Clover thought hard on 11:12 AM.