Saturday, August 12, 2006


These few days,i have been watching in youtube.This show is nice it is called "Wei Xiao Pasta".It is so funny and nice.I watch until episode 4 already.I like the actress of Cheng Xiao Shi by Cyndi Wang.She says:"zhi yao xiao yi xiao ,mei shen me shi guo bu liao=)".This encourages me that don't give up, must face everything.Bu yao yu dao shen me cuo ze jiu wei wei suo suo,yao yong gan de mian dui shi qing.Hope i can learn from her.
Yesterday Friday,was our Social Studies Prelim...i think i done very badly because although i had studied,i was not doing well for my source essay questions!?And i had not write finish!How?sure fail lah...and some more i had spent a lot of time in the source-based questions....i must try my best for my Geography...so that i can do well for my whole Combined Humanities...=)Go Go Jia You.....Gambatte!=)signing off~


Happy Green Clover thought hard on 4:34 AM.