Thursday, September 07, 2006

On Friday evening,i went to chanting...i was finding where was my mum.When i saw the place for my chanting...my mind had flashed back what was happening on Wed night...suddenly my tears rolled down....when i wanted to cross the road,i kept crying...opposite there,my friends were there.Luckily they never saw me...as i wanted to cross the road,i saw my mum...i wiped away my tears...so she never saw me crying...she gave me money to buy my dinner...while i was eating rice,my tears kept rolling down...but my brother said faster eat finish later there will be no place for us to chant...so i quickly eat finished.But my mum saw me crying,she asked me what happened?i said nothing...and my tears rolled down again...my mum said don't bottled up your feelings in your heart.so i told her everything...she consoled me.She also told me to chant in front Gohonzon and told Gohonzon everything.i felt getting better...but don't know why...my tears kept rolling down....i almost had cried for 1 hour.When i reached home,my friend called.she told me that what happened to me...i said nothing again...but she knows what i am thinking.She said don't think too much,she was wrong to say nasty thing anout me...it was wrong time and wrong place....let me so embarassing only....while i was listening,my tears rolled down again...she is very good and consoled me all the time when i felt sad.I think this is my karma to face this kind of problem....and this is also my fortunate to have this kind of friend=)
Signing off~


Happy Green Clover thought hard on 5:12 PM.